The same advanced aerospace technology used in the America’s Cup and other cutting edge marine products has come to outriggers. The result is an outrigger that is almost half the weight and significantly stiffer than a traditional aluminum outrigger pole. The Lee’s Carbon Fiber Outriggers, unlike our competitors who merely replace the aluminum tubing in a traditional outrigger with carbon tubes, ours are made from uniquely engineered, one piece, semi-tapered tubes of incredible strength and stiffness. The tubes, which are made of continuously braided carbon filaments woven on specially designed mandrels, are optimized to withstand the stresses associated with pulling large lures, big baits or spreader bars. These are the outriggers of choice for the sportsman who demands the best products available.
• Light Weight – Makes deployment, retrieval, raising and lowering a breeze.
• Stiffness – Spreaders become unnecessary.
• Internal halyards enter and exit through rollers at reinforced openings -
• Outriggers come pre-rigged with 400 lb. black mono.
• Clear coat finish is standard – optional custom paint color is available.
• Fits Lee’s Sidewinder and other T-Top outrigger holders.
• Modified versions are available for other holder configurations.
CX3916 - 16 ft. One piece/Semi Taper
CX3918 - 18 ft. One piece/Semi Taper
CX3920 - 20 ft. One piece/Semi Taper
CX3915 - 15 ft. One piece/Semi Taper
CX8712CR - 12 ft. One piece/Semi Taper
CX8715CR - 15 ft. One piece/Semi Taper